Table of Contents
Learn what to expect from a pro tree removal service
Trees cannot be simply uprooted like weeds. A professional company is required to properly execute a tree removal project without causing damage to life and property. Tree removals are not a DIY project, which can result in disastrous consequences. In this article, we take a look at what to expect from a good tree removal service.
Realistic Price Estimate
- One of the main signs of a professional tree pruning and removal services company is that they offer a comprehensive service efficiently. Most tree removal projects will not dent your budget and offer you peace of mind when considering expenses.
The first step involves arborists visiting your property and looking at the trees that need to be removed. They and our specialists will calculate cost estimates, project timelines, and the work schedule.
- You can voice your concerns and have your queries answered, if any. Once you agree, the work plan and price estimate will be written in a formal contract which both parties will sign. This helps to build trust and ensure all the work that has been agreed upon gets completed.
Health And Safety Protocols
- There are several health and safety hazards in a tree removal project. Usually, the tree pruning and removal company provide essential health and safety training to its arborists and specialists. They might also have certifications in this regard.
The team will first inspect the property and the tree to identify possible safety risks. They will chalk out a plan to minimize and mitigate such risks. They will also plan for all possible scenarios so that your property suffers the most minor damage in any case.
- The team can also give you basic training and an information session to ensure you and your property stay safe from falling trees and their branches. In this way, the risk of damage and injury is further reduced.
The best tree removal company will always use in-house expertise at every step of the project and have insurance in case things don’t go according to plan.
Qualified Arborists and Specialists
- You must ensure the tree pruning and removal company has a team of qualified arborists and specialists. You can contact their past customers or ask them for references. You can contact them and get to know how their experience was with this company.
Sometimes, a tree infected with a pest or a disease might have weak or dead branches. When a tree removal project is started, these weak or dead branches might drop unexpectedly, causing damage to both property and people. Knowing how to deal with these and various issues is imperative before starting a tree removal project.
Post Removal Cleanup
- The tree removal company’s job is to ensure it performs an excellent post-removal cleanup at the property. It is always a good idea to confirm with your selected company if they will include this in their removal service or charge you extra.
You can also ask them whether they will grind or remove the tree stump. Some tree removal companies also offer a service that helps remove the tree’s roots so that the stump can die quicker. If the stump is not dealt with properly, it will become a breeding ground for pests and rodents.
If you are considering hiring a tree pruning and removal service, then why not get in touch with us? We at American Tree Experts Inc are one of the best tree pruning and removal services. Contact us today at 973-774-6091 and book your consultation with our qualified arborists and specialists.